Alternatives To Violence of the Palouse, Inc.
Help for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence, friends and non-offending family members, with a focus on prevention education and community outreach.
A L T E R N A T I V E S T O V I O L E N C E O F T H E P A L O U S E
VICTIMS OF CRIME: We're here to help.
- been assaulted?
- been robbed?
- been the victim of a hate crime?
- been the victim of elder abuse?
- suffered physical abuse as a child, or are you seeking help for a child presently suffering physical abuse?
- survived an attempted homicide?
- or survived someone who was the victim of a homicide?
- been the victim of a vehicular assault?
- been the victim of a property crime?
- been the victim of or affected by trafficking in persons?
- been the victim of identity theft?
- been in a crash caused by someone comitting a DUI/DWI?
- been the victim of or affected by a kidnapping or other missing persons incident?
If so, we can help!Alternatives to Violence now offers services to Washington victims of the crimes listed above thanks to a new grant from the Victims of Crime Advocacy (VOCA) program in Washington state.
Here are a few links to crime victims services sites and local resources:
The National Center for Victims of Crime
Office of Crime Victims Advocacy
Crime Victims Services
U.S. Police and Public Victim Services Organizations
Washington State University Police
Pullman Police Department (for off-campus related crimes)
Washington State Courts
Northwest Justice Project (sponsors CLEAR)
Washington DOJ Victim Services Program
Victim Assistance Online
OVC Directory of Crime Victim Services
About ATVP |
ATVP Services | What's New? | Job
Opportunities | Get Involved | Contact ATVP | ATVP Trainings |Community Presentations | Brochures | Support Groups | Emergency Shelter | Protection Orders | VOCA | Child
Domestic Violence | Sexual Assault | Teens | Same-Sex Abuse | Male Victims | Rural Issues | Links and Resources