The name came to owner Bruce Calkins in a dream. We have around 80,000 used books.
We have lots of categories, most alphabetized,
so with a little looking we can tell you whether we have a title or not. No, we don't have everything
in a database and we still use a card file for customer's requests.
We don't carry many textbooks, except for those that have a more general demand, such as literature,
philosophy, etc. We have thousands of general fiction titles, science fiction, mysteries, literary titles,
and romances. All kinds of nonfiction from quilting and crafts to history, science, health, pet care,
plants, psychology, metaphysics.
We are continually amazed, even after 25 years in the business, how many books have been published,
that we only have a few of them, and that we can read even fewer.
- We still accept paper money as well as personal checks, Visa and Mastercard.
- We buy some books for cash and/or store credit. Please read our
- We are open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays noon to 5 p.m.
- Call us at (509)334-7898 or email brusedbooks at turbonet.com.
- We are located at
235 E. Main Pullman, Washington, 99163. We have an entrance on Paradise street,
but please be careful on the stairs.
- What is going on in front of the store right now.
- We have a about a thousand books listed at
ABE books and at
Marketplace and Z-shops.
- How do others see us?
- Mileage from Pullman to
other northwest destinations.